Thursday, October 4, 2012

How Stupid Are Obama 2012 Bumper Sticker Users?


How stupid are Obama 2012 bumper sticker users? Obama has demonstrated that he is Bush's third term. Why don't people just put old Obama 2008 stickers on their car and celebrate their hopey, changey aspirations of four years ago?

Living near a bunch of retired, rich, white people in a city in the US that traditionally votes for the candidate with the blue label, I find that I see too many expensive, new cars with Obama 2012 bumper stickers. (BTW, one is too many.) My observations suggest that if you drive near me and you have an Obama 2012 sticker, you are most likely a female baby boomer with a car that costs too much for an average working American to afford. I haven't noticed many of these Obama 2012 stickers on the cars of the poorer, younger people who work for a living and enable the luxury-filled lives of these rich, retired people. I admit that some of these younger people have older cars with Obama 2008 stickers.

I have sympathy for people with an Obama 2008 sticker. They wanted a change from the Bush regime. They bought the advertised image of hope and change. There was no delivery of anything good by Obama.  Maybe the people with the Obama 2008 stickers want the candidate who ran four years ago.

Obama claims that he can assassinate, torture, indefinitely imprison without charge anybody who he damn well pleases. I didn't know that murder, torture and kidnapping were "hippie values", not even for rich, flag-waving, Social Security-sucking hippies. The other day I saw an Obama 2012 bumper sticker on the new Volvo station wagon of a 60-something woman. Her car had a few other stickers, too. The most prominent one advertised that she is a "Hippie Chick." This post is for her. If you know somebody stupid enough to have an Obama 2012 sticker on her car, please send her a link to this post.

I have more sympathy for people with Romney stickers. These people are suffering from the 2012 edition of the hopey, changey delusion. I'm no fan of Romney or any other Wall Street criminal. If you know of a person who suffers from the delusion that Romney will be good for them or for America, please send him a link to this post.

I'm sure there are some people who will benefit from Romney and from Obama. What I don't know is whether they have Romney / Obama stickers on the back of their private jets.